Help & support
- How can I close/delete/cancel my account if I don't want to use Uproad any more?
- How do I change my account information?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I transfer my toll agency account (e.g., FasTrak, E-Zpass, Sunpass, etc.) to Uproad?
- How will I know when I can start using Uproad to pay for tolls?
- I deleted the app/canceled my membership. Why do I still see charges on my credit card?
- I didn’t receive a validation email.
- What is needed to setup my account?
Pricing & Payments
- Can I disable auto-refill?
- Can I get a refund on my account balance?
- Can I pay for toll agency violation notices or bills with my Uproad account?
- Can I pay past tolls if I open an Uproad account?
- Can I use a different payment method for different cars on my account?
- Do I pay the lowest toll price with Uproad?
- Do I save on tolls with Uproad?
- How do I cancel my Pro plan auto-renewal?
- How do I renew my Pro plan?
- How do I switch my payment plan?
- How do I update my payment information?
- How to Upgrade to Pro Plan
- I don’t see the auto-refill option on my account
- What are the Pro plan benefits?
- What does "Payment in progress" mean on a Toll Alert?
- What forms of payment does Uproad accept?
- What is the transaction fee on tolls?
- When will my Pro plan fee be charged?
- Why is my toll price "free?"
- Why isn't Venmo showing as a payment method?
- Do I need the app open to pay tolls with Uproad?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- How does Uproad work?
- What is the difference between Pro and Pay-as-you-go plans?
- What is Uproad's mailing address?
- What is Uproad's Toll Agency Violation Protection?
- What lane should I drive in to ensure a payment through Uproad?
- Can I download my toll transactions for expense or tax reporting?
- Do I have outstanding tolls to pay? How much do I owe?
- Does Uproad support car pool lanes?
- How do I dispute a toll charge in the app or violation notice sent to me in the mail?
- I paid in cash, so why did I get a Toll Alert?
- What is a Toll Alert? Where and when will I see one?
- What should I do if I see a toll charge or Toll Alert on my account that isn't mine?
- What should I do when driving through toll points that Uproad doesn't cover?
- When will I see a toll bill in my Uproad account after passing a toll point?
- Where can I see my toll bill history?
- Why doesn't Toll Alert work for me?
- Why is there an option to select "business" for a vehicle or transaction?
- Can I add a rental or loaner car to my account?
- Can I put any type of vehicle on my account?
- How do I remove a vehicle from my account?
- I have a toll agency account and transponder/tag on my vehicle (e.g., FasTrak, E-ZPass, Sunpass, etc). Can I use Uproad?
- I purchased a new car but kept my old license plate. What should I do?
- I sold my car and now want to enroll a new vehicle.
- I tried to enroll my license plate, but a message appeared saying its already registered. Why?
- My car has a temporary license plate. Can I register it on Uproad?
- My license plate was damaged/lost/stolen. What should I do?
- What does it mean if my vehicle shows as "partially active"?
- What does it mean if my vehicle shows as 'Inactive'?
- What happens if I add a vehicle that is on a toll agency account (e.g., FasTrak, E-Zpass, Sunpass, etc.) to Uproad?
- What should I do if I can't find my vehicle make, model, color, or year when I'm adding it to my account?
- When I sold my car, the license plate was part of the sale. What should I do?
- Will a license plate from outside of the United States work with Uproad?
- Can I order the transponder if I don't live in California?
- Can I use another transponder I bought previously?
- How long does it take to ship a transponder?
- How to request / reorder a transponder? I lost my transponder?
- What is a transponder from Uproad?
- Which states / roads does Uproad transponder cover? Do I need a transponder?
Can't find what you're looking for?
Get in touch with us! We are happy to answer any questions. Contact Us